Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Charleh;x


TOP TRENDSETTER ON STARDOLL.COM
She's Charlotte. But you can call her either; Charley'kay, Charley, Charleigh, or you can even make one up for me! I come from the UK, which is pretty awesome. But she's quite bummed it hasn't snowed yet-.-
She has long, naturally curly, ~gorgeous~ blonde hair, which matches my bright, big, ~beautiful~, blue eyes.
She loves all my Stardoll friends, They are all amazing! She doesn't know what Ishe'd do without them, here are a few; Amy'Jay, Evlo, Bobster, Amiee, Kelci, Ash, Shannon, Reece, Emma, Emma, Retro, Maivi.
SLY all.

Click the 5 stars button,
Send her a Friend Request (It would be nice if it had something written in it),
Leave her a Guestbook comment,
Join her
club Glamgirl226,

Check out her album & sceneries,
&& if you have a Blackberry send her your bbm pin through either Stardoll Mail or Friend Request.





We conducted an interview with her:

1. What would you consider your trend to be on Stardoll?
I wouldn't say I have a particular trend on Stardoll. I have a diffrent theme everyday. Like I say, my style varies, today I felt like a casual look which is my Bonjour Bisou baggy jumper, Hotbuys Ugg boots, and Miss Sixty coat. Tomorrow I might feel glamourous and go for a glitzy gown. I don't know, you'll just have to keep checking and see what other themes I wear(:
2. Do you have a trend on Stardoll? Explain please
Like I said above^, I don't have a particular trend on Stardoll. I have a diffrent theme of style everyday. But I'd like to think that other dolls take inspiration from my style and doll and look to me for style. That would be great!
3.What is your favourite accessory?
A bag! Defenately. I love a handbag, a over-the-shoulder bag, all sorts! On Stardoll, and off! Its my love, I have a huge collection of bags, and it hopefully will stay that way:D
4.How would you desyour style on Stardoll?
Well how would I describe my style on Stardoll? I don't know... Unique, Casual, Glam, Boho, Trendy, Diffrent? Any of them would describe my doll on Stardoll. I also like to make my makeup match my outift, like if I have a casual outfit then I need a plain and casual makeup look. And if I'm wearing something bright and glam then I would go with funky and retro makeup. ;]
5. Does the way you dress in real life affect the way you dress on Stardoll?
Nope! Not at all really. Basically on Stardoll I wear what I wouldn't wear in real life, and what I wear in real life is stuff that I wouldn't wear on Stardoll. Don't get me wrong, I love wearing jeans, jumpers, and Ugg boots in real life, but what I'm saying is the unique stuff I wouldn't wear in real life, as in real life I go casual not glam and glitz, and bright, and funky. Only on nights out, ehehe!:P



No comments:

Post a Comment