Tuesday, January 3, 2012





TOP TRENDSETTER ON STARDOLL.COM


♥ Status ♥
My family is Everything to Me, Not Just My Stardoll Family, But My Real Family. I’m Super Close with My Mom and Dad; I Have a Brother That Is Younger than Me. And My Kids Cassie, Cameron (Twin Girls) & Christian (Stardoll Kids)

♥ About me ♥
Hey Doll :) Thanks for Stopping by... I love you dolls! :) I’m Leah, You Can Call Me Lali or La La. I’m 21 years old from North Carolina xD I’m Happily Married ♥ I Love To Shop, Write Music And Design Clothes. I love fashion I’m Going to Become a Fashion Designer When I Graduate College. I Can't Live Without Music, It's My Life! :) I love to be Around Positive People and Creative People As well. I Paint, Also I Kind of Play Guitar But Not Too Well... (; I’m Mix with Tons of Things, But Mainly White and Black among Other Race:]

♥My Amazing Real Friends on Stardoll♥
Jayye, Lily, Talisa….So Many More
Friends Come and Go the Real Ones Have Your Back
I Love My Real True Amazing Fabulous Friends
(Sorry If I Forgot You) ♥

♥Other Favorite Artist♥
Kelly Rowland, Wale, T.I., Melanie Fiona, Beyoncé, Adele, Katy Perry, Lloyd Banks, Miguel, Tank,
Keke Palmer, T-Pain, Mindless Behavior, J Cole, Jay-z, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Kanye West
♥Wish List♥
(Young Hollywood) -Katy Blue Velvet Shoes
(Willing To Pay 200sd)
(Young Hollywood) -Katy Golden Heel Shoes
(Willing To Pay 150sd)
(Young Hollywood) -Blake Ruched Shorts
(Willing To Pay 100sd)
(Young Hollywood) – Freida at the Met Ball Dress
(Willing To Pay 250sd)

♥Achievements ♥
- NCG (four times)
- 1st Place on the Catwalk
-2nd place Covergirl
-5th Place Covergirl

♥ Contacting Me on Stardoll ♥
If I Don't Reply On Chat, Please Don't Be Mad or Take It Personally, I Might Be Busy or I Just Don’t Want to Chat With You. I Always Reply To My Guest Book Comments So Feel Free To Leave One. The Only Time That I May Not Reply Is When I’m Running For NCG or CG and There Are Too Many. If I go Offline Suddenly Then Don't Get Mad Either, I Had to Quickly Leave for Some Reason, Not That I Don’t Want to Talk to You! ♥

♥ Presentations and Makeovers ♥
Please Don’t Tell Me You Want TO Give Me A Makeover Or Re-do My Presentation, I Know That You Really Want My Password. Or Steal My Things Thank you!

♥ Gifts ♥
Please don't ask me to send you a gift, I Only Send Them to Friends or People Who Are Cool! D:

♥ Stalking me? :O ♥
I'm not giving out any personal details to strangers and I cannot give my pictures and I Don’t Have a Facebook So Stop Asking Me. I Believe A Lot Of You Dolls Are Bi-Polar, If You Don’t Like Me Then Don’t Talk To Me.

♥ School ♥
I’m Always Busy With School, I’m In College One More Semester Then I’m Done, Which Mean I Have Tons Of Homework Daily, But Sometimes I Find Myself Distracted And Come On Stardolll, Knowing I Have Tons Of Homework To Do

♥ Covergirl ♥
I Would Appreciate If You Guys Can Take A Few Second and Vote Me Covergirl, Also If You See Me On the Catwalk Please Vote For Me. Thanks for Taking the Time to Visit My Page



Here's our interview with her: 

1.What would you consider your trend to be on stardoll?
My Trend On Stardoll Are a Good Blazer. Blazers Are In This Season. Hats And Cute Head Bands.  My Trend On Stardoll Is Fashion Forward & Chill 
2.What is your favorite accessory?
My Favorite Accessories Are Big Rings & Clutches 
3.How would you describe you style on stardoll?e
-My Style On Stardoll Vary From Day To Day, I Never Want To Stay One Style On Stardoll. Your Free Do To Anything On Here, So I Take As many Risk As Possible
4. Does the way you dress in real life affect the way you dress on stardoll?
-Yes It Does, Just Like I Take Risk On Here, I Try To Incorporate My Stardoll Life To My Real Life. But The Only Different is In Real Life You Can Only Go So Far Before You Start To Look Crazy. So Stardoll Helps Me To Step Out The Box A little more In My Daily Life. I Get Inspire Sometimes As Well From Stardoll.






No comments:

Post a Comment